Thursday, January 22, 2009

Megumi Kagurazaka, Cat Woman



Finally a new Megumi Kaguarazaka set. Really good stuff from one of the best Gravure Idols. She was married recently within the last year and there were rumors that because of this she has retired from the Gravure business I call BS but hey I don't keep up with Gravure news as much as I should. Also new Batman should have Catwoman played by Megumi she has no lines and every scene she is in is a sexy dance. Also she doesn't seduce Batman she seduces me.

Instant blockbuster.

-Update-

Since doing a little research I have found out that she has in fact left the Gravure modelling business. "I'm quitting Gravure Idol." Published by Goma Books (2006/12/13) is the book she wrote about quitting the industry and all the things she did. So its been two years without Megumi which seems like a long time because shes still pretty popular its too bad though Gravure loses one of its greats.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nyhmy1zindm

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Popular Posts